Exhibition of Old Radio Receivers
In Pivka, there is also a very special collection of old radio receivers on display. Vladimir Skok, a member of the Trioda Society of Fans of Old Radio Receivers, presented a rich collection of old radio receivers to the public.
The oldest of them was built a long time ago in 1924, and among the youngest is a machine from 1974, though this has already reached the years of “oldtimers”. The collection of radio receivers counts two hundred examples from different manufacturers in many countries, made at various times. It is therefore an interesting historical cross-section of the development of radio technology, which has made great strides in the last century.
The exhibition is located in the centre of Pivka, in the lower rooms of the building on Kolodvorska cesta 1.
Tours are available on Saturdays and Sundays, between 9:30am and 4:00pm.
Telephone number: 00386 41 474 657